I love Harry Potter. It is not funny how much I love Harry Potter. And I don’t make enough of the treats found in the series…in fact, I don’t really make anything at all.
I got a chocolate frog mold months ago, and I’ve used it once or twice. I don’t know why I don’t use it more, because I have chocolate in the kitchen that’s not being used. And I can’t let chocolate just sit there, not being used.
I decided to make chocolate frogs, because they are so good! Because what is better than chocolate in frog form? I definitely want to try making butterbeer, and someday, I’d like to try making some of the other sweets. The recipe isn’t exactly my own creation, but most chocolate frog recipes are probably really similar…if not exactly the same. So here’s my version of chocolate frogs.
Chocolate Frog Recipe:
- 8 ounces of any kind of chocolate (it can be baking chocolate, which is found in the baking aisle, chocolate melts, found at cake decorating shops, or chocolate chips)
- chocolate frog mold (online or cake decorating shops)
- Melt chocolate (in microwave or double broiler), and cool for a couple minutes.
- Spoon into chocolate frog molds.
- Refrigerate for around 2 hours.
- Remove from mold and enjoy!